Thursday, August 31, 2006

Gigs & Concerts

I asked someone today if they wanted my spare ticket for Robbie Williams but I wont get an answer until Monday and if its "No" it leaves me with hardly any time to ask anyone else. Just hope they say yes or I'm fucked (well lumbered with a spare ticket and have to go alone).

I am also thinking about going to watch The Subways at Newcastle Carling Academy next Wednesday night. They were one of the highlights of the Leeds Festival last weekend for me and the tickets are only £12. Makes a change it being so close as well, could go straight to Newcastle from work. I don't mind going to this on my own, don't think anyone else would want to go anyway.

The only other music event I have marked down to possibly go to in September is Northern Sinfonia at the Sage in Newcastle. Its obviously completely different to anything I have ever seen before, which is the point. It's classical music, the only thing that puts me off is that there only appears to be 5 musicians, I would like to see a whole orchestra. An introduction to live classical music though I guess. Not quite the last night of the proms though.

No comments: