Thursday, August 17, 2006

Good Night

I went to a friends Birthday Party tonight. I was unsure whether to go with not being at work but decided to go anyway. It was good to catch up with friends. Obviously somebody at work has talked because they knew why I was off. Yet I am pleased to say they supported me, which I would hope so as they should know me well enough.

I kept my mouth shut and didn't elaborate on any of it. I only went with a small amount of money so I couldn't get drunk and say something I shouldn't, which I wouldn't of done anyway as you just don't know who you can trust?

I am still not being told everything that I should be!

Most people there didn't mention anything specific but I got the impression that everyone of them knew why I was off, they all wished me look and hoped I would be back soon. It means a lot to hear that, because I haven't spoke to anyone while off. Yet I am annoyed that everyone seams to know why, it certainly isn't from me. So someone can't keep their mouth shut?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be so quick to condemn someone who can't keep their mouth shut Mr Horner....recall times when that person has been you. Anyhow, most people are undeserving of trust so wouldn't let it bother you too much - just a lesson learned I guess.

Steven Horner said...

This is slightly different to anything I may of said. My current situation is confidential, not who someone fancies or some other trivial matter. But point taken and certainly some lessons learned. (Trust No one)

Anonymous said...

and some people have done a lot lot worse when it comes down to confidentiality and got away with it by leaving... thinking it would never be discovered...so yes.....some people are VERY undeserving of trust...be it either personal trust or being put in a position of trust....what I am talking about makes what you have been accused of pale into insignificance really.