Thursday, August 03, 2006

Smile and the whole world smiles with you

I was just talking to a good friend and they made a jokey comment about me always wanting something to moan about. They are right, I have been getting worse and worse for moaning for ages. I used to be like this a few years ago, then I cheered up when I got a new job and made some more friends.

We had a laugh in the rest of our conversation and it felt good to be joking and laughing away, haven't done much laughing in recent weeks. I have been turning into Victor Meldrew for months.

One Foot In The Grave was an excellent show but don't want to be a real version of him ;-)

The other thing that was said was that I do a lot of thinking but not much action, I am already aware of that and have said that on here many times. I have got off my arse and done some stuff but still need to "do" more rather than "think" about it.

Thinking about it I have spoken to 5 friends today, all of them I have worked with in the past. Generally once I make friends with someone I am friends for good :-)

No comments: