Friday, August 04, 2006

Good to talk?

I can remember those BT adverts where they said "Its good to talk".

The majority of friends who have contacted me this week, only did so because they wanted me to do something for them. There are a couple of exceptions to that and I'm sure they know who they are. Yet when I think about it, none of those same people have ever done anything for me in the years I have known them. Suppose I've never asked anything of them but that's just the way I am I guess. Always helping but never ask for anything in return (friendship would be good). I know my dad has the same problem there a few people who do the same to him.

That's not moaning its just looking at my relationships with friends. Having said that I am as bad, I very rarely ever ring anyone just to talk when at home. Maybe I should start ringing mates for a chat. They will probably think I have gone nuts or am dying or something!!!

No comments: