Tuesday, August 29, 2006

New Website

I should hopefully have a new website in the next few days. I have been testing gmail for domains but they have just upgraded it to google apps for domains. About the only thing it adds is Google Page Creator, basically you can host your website on Googles servers but only very basic websites but I should be able to hack it up a bit.

All I want is for one of my domains to point at google (www.stevenhorner.com) and act as a front end for my other sites. So my photos, blog and various other sites can be found from there. At the moment I have just thrown up the most basic of pages just to see if it works.

It will take a couple of days for the changes to take place and actually point at the new google site. If its works OK I may then look at adding something properly.

No comments: