Thursday, August 10, 2006

Catching up on sleep

I was tired last night but did't want to go to bed too early or would wake up in the early hours. I managed to stay up until some time after 11, I must of been asleep within seconds of my head touching the pillow. I never heard a thing until about 9:30 this morning when the builders next door were banging. I nodded back off and eventually got out of bed at 11. I haven't done much all day, watched the news about some terrorist plot to blow up planes from the UK. Then sorted out my post and bills I had laying around.

I then spent 2 hours doing the last 2 posts on this blog. It takes a long time to choose pictures and write it all out. Didn't realise it took that long though!!

Newcastle are on TV tonight so will be watching that and having a relaxing night :-)

No comments: