Friday, August 11, 2006

Lists

I was just reading through an old notepad where I had jotted down various things. I seam to create lots of lists of things but never really do what is on the lists. Except if its a list of stuff to buy, I think I have bought everything I wrote down except for a PDA but I don't really have any use for one. Thinking about it I do own one I bought several years ago, so I guess I did buy everything I wrote down.

Many of the lists where things I needed to do, various things to get fit. I didn't stick to any of them. There was also a couple of tarot readings but will need to go back over them.

I mentioned the other day that a friend had said I did lots of thinking but not much action. That's exactly what the notepad shows. The whole reason I picked up the notepad was to write a list of things I have to do around the house. Maybe for once I should try and do everything on the list rather than thinking about it!

I have wrote a few times on here about the way my brain jumps from one thing to the next constantly. This is how I do everything, I jump to different projects and ideas constantly and I very quickly become bored with them and move onto another. This is why I am so bad at making decisions because as quick as I think of something I become bored with the idea and think up another. I am sure there is some disorder that describes me, there seams to be one for everything else.

I certainly seam to of hit the nail on the head about jumping from one thing to the next, I just don't know what to do about it. I have always been like that and don't think its something that I could change even if I wanted to?

Even now writing this I am jumping from one idea to the next and thinking of other things.

No comments: