Monday, August 28, 2006

Relaxing to music

I decided to have a relaxing day today before going back to work tomorrow. I haven't done anything other than listen to music all day. I have listened to quite a lot of new releases today, the major one is probably Iron Maiden - A Matter Of Life And Death. Many are hailing it as the best album since the 1987 album "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son". Its good but only listened to it once and there are some excellent songs there but I think this is a grower. So will have a better idea after a few more listens.

Some of the other stuff were people who played at the Reading and Leeds Festival like, The Fratellis, The Kooks and the Automatics. None of which I saw when at Leeds because they were on a different day but did watch them on TV. The Automatics would of been excellent to see live, the keyboard/synthesizer player is mental. He got lets say sexually assaulted when he jumped into the crowd, their well known hit is Monster.

I have just got out of the bath after relaxing to 18 Classical Favourites.

Listening to Iron Maiden again while typing this but think I might change to Blackbud - From The Sky who I found a couple of weeks ago on Napster.

No comments: