Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hanging Around the House

I haven't been far from the house today. I intended to get up and go for a run this morning but I was shattered, I stopped up until after 3:30am the night before to finish the book I was reading.
I didn't actually get out of bed until 11:30 this morning, oops.

I was half expecting a mate to ring about maybe coming over but they haven't rang yet, so may as well of gone out somewhere. I spent the afternoon weeding the garden, still got loads to do but getting further down it. I managed to nettle my hands and can't feel my fingers typing this. Not entirely true they feel like when your hands warm up after being freezing in the winter and they tingle. Oh well will teach me wear gloves in future, lol.

I fixed a mates computer today as well, ordered a new DVD writer at 7:30 last night and it arrived at dinner time today. A few problems fitting it but its all up and working now :-)

As well as the mate I said I waiting to ring another might be coming over tonight (Laura) but have no idea if she is or not. Thinking about it I better take my headphones off in case she does turn up. Text her earlier to ask but had no reply so would guess that means she isn't. People are so unreliable or maybe just unorganised.

No comments: