Monday, August 07, 2006

Drunk

I was obviously more drunk last night than I realised, just read what I wrote on here. Suprised that I didn't say more than I did. I wont be drinking much anyway over the next couple of months, need to get as fit as possible in preparation for the Great North Run.

I think it is a good idea not to drink because looking back at last night I was obviously getting quite angry at times and talking rubbish. I don't want to be out drinking and lose my temper. I was going to go out to Sedgefield this Friday but after reading my blog that may be a bad idea!

I can remember what I said last night but I thought it was part of a dream or something, lol. Weird how alcohol seams to hit me an hour or so after I stop drinking. I can obviously not drink a lot anymore. I have thought about completely stopping drinking in the past!

No comments: