Friday, August 25, 2006

Strange Day

Its been a strange day so far, I had to go into work for a meeting at 10. I slept in slightly because I didn't get to sleep until late for thinking about the meeting. In the end if was nothing like I was expecting and was postive. I will be back at work from next Tuesday after the bank holiday.

It will be very weird being back at work, on Tuesday it will be 8 weeks.

When I left work I noticed I had a text from Laura, who asked if I would sign her Passport application to verify who she was. She popped over at 12 but I hadn't put my signature on the back of the photo so she had to come back again.

I am reading through the stuff on the website for the Leeds Festival, was mainly looking to see what you were allowed to take in. I am thinking about taking some food rather than paying £3 for a hotdog or burger. But not sure I can be bothered to carry it around with me, so might have to either pig out before hand or more likely let the moths out of my pocket and buy food there.

I better sort out my clothes and iron what I decide to take. Not really sure it would matter if it was ironed anyway as anyone who is camping will look a mess (not that I'm camping).

No comments: