Monday, August 07, 2006

Fuck 'em

Sometimes keeping my mouth shut is very hard and it wont stay shut much longer. I think over 5 weeks of lies is far too long...

Today I was going to go for a walk locally after according to the weather forecast it was supposed to rain. I was hoping to go to the lakes and walk Blencathra and Sharp edge but changed my mind because of the forecast.

I stopped around the house but did go to B&Q to lok at some grass seed for the garden and went shopping in ASDA. I cooked some fish and chips with cury sauce and sat down in my parents garden talking to mam while I ate them. I was intending to only be there 20 minutes but must of been there over 90 minutes talking.

I am actually quite happy because I have had enough of being the "perfect" employee and doing what they asked. Over 5 weeks of getting shit is enough and wont take much more, if I am still waiting after this week then I don't really give shit what they say. No one should have to put up with what I have. I am still smiling but underneath I could pull someones head off and that is being nice!

I have gone out of my way to help people both in work and personally and in the end you are treated like shit, why did I ever bother?

I think I am doing well considering I have drunk one or two tonight not to spill my guts. Trust no one, as those you think you consider friends are often all too happy to stab you in the back when you least expect it...FUCK them and I am sure life will deal them a blow (here's hoping and knowing).

No comments: