Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Health Update

Thought I'd call this something other than feet. As well as my feet thing, I had been wondering about Diabetes as my dad has it and I drink masses and pass water a lot. Have a shit diet as well. I got my dad to test my blood sugar tonight and pleased to report it is normal :-)

Back to my feet, the guy I saw was very good (Mike Cummins). He said I have the worst feet he had seen other than maybe his own. He was meaning the worst problem, because my feet are seriously messed up. I can't remember exactly the names of the problems. I have very falt feet, so guess fallen arches but badly and my feet as I said earlier point 10 to 2 on a clock. So it does give problems with my knees and he pointed out exactly where it would hurt without me mentioning it and he was correct.

I have been given some exercises I have to do loads through out the day for my calf muscles. My muscles on my legs have devoloped along one side due to the problem with my feet. If he just gave me inserts, my muscles and feet would really hurt so need to do some exercises and go back next week with some new shoes I need to buy. Then he can design an insert for me. He said he would like to give me the full size insert but may not be possible without it hurting me. So will try it and if it kills he will make it smaller and then build it back up again as I get used to it.

Gotta go to get something eat before a mate arrives...

No comments: