Thursday, August 24, 2006

Today, Goals Completed & More Coming Soon...

My mind has gone blank, I can't remember what I did before going for a run at 4pm, I didn't get out of bed until nearly dinner time. Hadn't slept much over night.

I seam to of had a loss of memory coz I can't remember at all, oh well can't of been exciting.

Nothing exciting tonight, watched the Arsenal match down my dads with my brother-in-law. Then came home and watched Sleeper Cell on TV.

Nigel (brother-in-law) asked if I wanted to go to the Newcastle match tomorrow night, I had mentioned about us going 3 weeks ago. Luckily he had helped me sort out withdrawing some money from some accounts online so I have enough money for Leeds this weekend and the £15 for the Newcastle match. He is driving to the match as well, so wont cost me any extra. Looking forward to it, the last time and first time I went to St James was a couple of years ago with some mates from work. It was one of the things I had on my list of things to do, to go to St. James again.

I guess I have done quite a few things so far this year (being positive for a change). Hi-Fi Festival, Bon Jovi Concert, Guns N Roses gig, bought a house, Part of Penine Way again, Ben Nevis, camping, running, reading books, cut back on drinking, feet, sponsored walk, watched mate boxing and a few others.

I have several things happening in the future as well, Iron Maiden gig, Leeds Festival, Robbie Williams Concert, Great North Run, NY 3 Peaks (hopefully), volunteering as Countryside Ranger, Weardale Railway?

There are other things I would like to do and somethings I'm planning for next year, a holiday to Canada could well be one of them, depending on money and other stuff. There are other challenges I need to do, Snowdon still needs to we walked and need to re-do Ben Nevis, so may as well walk Scafell Pike again as well. I would like to complete at least one long distance walk in the UK, Coast to Coast maybe but more likely the West Highland Way. Lots more to be planned (and completed). I need to update my50 list as well, some are completed and others to add.

No comments: