Wednesday, August 02, 2006

First Blood

First Blood: I have just watched this movie again on BBC 3. It is a fantastic film, when most people think of Rambo they think of the 2nd or 3rd film. Where Rambo wipes out everything in his patha nd weapons keep appearing. The first movie is very different, it has an excellent plot.

It has action but it's not over the top and you get to see the demons that haunt John Rambo and why he is like he is.

I last watched this movie a year ago and watched it a year before that as well. The first of those viewings I was suprised because I could only remember the other 2 movies. Yet anyone who wants an action film that has a story and no CGI effects just plain old good action, you gotta watch this.

Not sure what I gave the film last time I watched it but I'm very tempted to give it 9 out of 10.

I see they are supposed to be making a Rambo IV.

No comments: