Saturday, August 05, 2006

circulation restored

i got the circulation back in my hands a couple of minutes after my
last my post, so i may as well write a little more and carry on boring
anyone bored enough to read this.

while i wrote the last post i was listening to my top tracks on my
ipod. its the songs i have rated 4 or 5 stars. i started thinking how
so many of the songs bring back memories of places and people. here
are some examples, Silicone Soul - Right On, Right On makes me think of my holiday in
america especially Las Vegas. Stereo MCs -
Freestyler reminds me of a holiday to Tenerefe. Warrior - Warrior
reminds me of walking around Tunstall soul searching. U2 - Original of
the species makes me think of a good friend. Queen - who wants to live
forever reminds me of when i used to go fishing with my dad, uncle and
cousins husband in the ninties, it was when Freddie Mercury died.
there are lots of other songs that bring back all sorts of memories
some good, some bad.

I am sure most people could do the same but music does seam to play a
part in my life and i am always listening. Its just a shame that i am
shite whenever i tried to play an instrument and haven't really got
the patience to learn. i certainly can't sing either.

maybe i should work in a record store, although cant see there being
many in the future. i can remember years ago dreaming that i had a job
in a radio station and my job was to listen to all the songs and sort
them so they were named properly and write what the lead time was
before the singing started. i dreamt that a few times. that does
actually sound good to me, getting paid to listen to music and would
be using a computer for most of it now.

shite my fingers have lost circulation again. i need to get up in the
morning as well so i really should stop writing shite for tonight!

No comments: