Friday, August 11, 2006

Oh Dear

I was sort of joking when I said maybe I have some disorder and decided to do a quick google search. I typed "disorder jumping from idea to idea". What came up shocked me but I suppose didn't really suprise me.

What did shock me was the fact that I have had every single sympton at one stage or another.

I hope I am not turning into a hypocondriac but I am kinda worried if that is what's wrong with me :-(

It was Bipolar Disorder formally known as Manic Depression that came up.

Here are some of the links that I found:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4

People have often said I'm a miserable bastard, lol. Everyone of those sympons in Link 1 I regularly have, some a lot more than others.

It's a bad idea doing self diagnosis on the internet or I could end up with everything going. Will try to stick my head in the sand for now. Always a good idea, lol.

No comments: