Wednesday, July 25, 2007

theory

i have a theory as to why i'm feeling so tired. I have been doing a
test with my forerunner using the heart rate monitor. As i write this
is tells me my heart rate is 46 bpm, it went down to 42 for a while
before when i was doing nothing.

My theory is when i take the beta blockers they are lowering my heart
rate even more, which is what they are supposed to do. Yet because my
resting heart rate is low in the first place its making it really low
and making me very tired.

I took the tablet at about 7:30 this morning but by dinner time i just
wanted to sleep. I didn't feel quite so bad when i was wandering
around stockton office but once sat in the car i felt tired again, the
same at home.

I feel awake now but i would imagine the tablet is about worn off. I
will test the theory tomorrow by wearing my heart monitor and
regularly checking it. If when sat working i feel really tired will
make a note of how low the heart rate is!

No comments: