Wednesday, July 25, 2007

First Run After Hospital


Distance: 3.07 miles
Time: 38 minutes
Max Heart Rate: 156 bpm
Average Heart Rate: 134 bpm

I decided to go for my first run since my heart problems, I went out running with Neil from work around the regular dinner time run. He'd done it about 3 times while I was away.

I wasn't sure how I was going to hold up but got a huge surprise when my heart rate stayed low, at a rate that you would expect someone at my fitness level to have. My heart has always been really high above the normal heart rate zones. Today though it barely got into zone 4, this must been due to the beta blockers, I didn't run as fast as I normally would either but even so my heart still would of been beating a lot faster in the past.

I still think the beta blockers are making me tired though, still feel totally worn out :-(

Link to MotionBased

No comments: