Wednesday, July 18, 2007

the final countdown

i am into the last 24 hours of my holiday. This time tomorrow i should
be in the plane on my way home. I am really looking forward to it, its
been no normal holiday.

I know anyone reading this will think it has been constant misery. It
hasn't, there have been some great times. Kay just asked me what was
going to be the most memorable things from the holiday. I said
obviously the hospital, then trying lots of different food and the
whale watching. There is also watching the be-bopping, the driving
which was an adventure. Today there was also the falls in quebec.

Kay thought my memory would be cheese besides for hospital. Eaten it most days.

I have been quite angry a lot of the time, having to bite my tongue.
It's no wonder i was quiet most of the holiday, some people are just
so annoying. I'm sure kay will say the same and probably a lot worse.

I can't really be bothered to write anymore tonight, because i'm tired
from the driving again. I drove over 400 of the 600kms today. I found
it more stressfull when kay tried driving today. I was pleased when i
took over the wheel again.

I have 300km to drive back to toronto tomorrow. Will drop the car off,
then get the subway and bus to the airport. I would of just got a taxi
but kay isn't keen after the drive from the airport.

Suppose i should try to sleep. I will write everything up properly and
be more positive once safely home :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

safe journey home x