Thursday, July 12, 2007

Disaster strikes

I just wrote this out once and hit the wrong button and wiped the lot.
This is gonna be a short summary then as its late.
On monday we went to wonderland, after the first ride i ended up in
the medical centre with what turned out to be a problem with my heart.
I got sent to hospital by ambulance where i spent the next 2 nights. I
just got out earlier today after requesting some more opinions or i
would still be in there.
My arms look like i am a junkie because they've taken so much blood
and had the ivf in me and injected me a few times.
They suspected a heart attack at first but have ruled it out now but i
have got some heart problem which will need further tests in the uk.
I am driving to montreal tomorrow which isn't the best thing to be
doing i guess.

Kay has been getting 2 subways and 2 buses each way to visit me in
hospital and even lent me her sudoko book. She's been great, this was
supposed to be a relaxing holiday to help her get over her stress at
work :-(

She has just gone to sleep, so has stopped giving me grief for
tonight. The worst thing is we have never got the chance to see
niagra, bollocks!

The hospital experience cost me $6300 which should be refunded by
travel insurance, kay has spoke to them a couple of times.

I guess when i get back i am going to have to review a lot of the
activities i do. Running, hiking, etc. This is gonna kill me nevermind
whatever the problem is with my heart. I love walking but until i know
for certain whats wrong i should try not to look on the black side of
things.

Will try to write more when i get chance...

No comments: