Monday, July 30, 2007

still worn out

i still feel totally worn out most of the time. So i'm gonna ring the
doctors in the morning and see about getting an appointment tomorrow.

I just don't know whether i've not caught up and missed sleep, body
hasn't had chance to recover or if its the tablets or a combination of
all 3.

The tablets appear to be helping to lower my heart when exercising. My
heart is about 50 bpm lower than it always was before when running or
hiking, it's at more normal levels. I read up a bit on the tablets and
they shouldn't really affect of when not doing anything they lower the
heart when it starts beating faster i think it said by lowering
testosterone levels or something like that.

The last week i've been unable to concentrate on anything and haven't
been able to recall names and stuff that was just mentioned to me.

No comments: