Sunday, February 19, 2006

Peace

I should get some peace at home this week, my parents are going to Wales with some of my Uncle and Aunties. Llandudno I think there going to!

This should at least give me some quiet to sort my finances out and plan what I wanto to do when in my house. I think my dad is under the illusion that I'm not gonna move in for weeks. I dont mind waiting a couple of weeks while I do the major stuff but as soon as I can I want to move in.

There is no way I'm gonna be paying a mortgage and all the other household bills and not even live in the house. As long as I get the bathroom fitted and any major work done then I'm gonna move in. I better go order a bed, did see one I liked at Saturday but didn't get the chance to compare it else where because I couldn't leave the TV in the car unattended.

Anyway hopefully I should get some peace or I may invite a couple of mates over instead!

No comments: