Friday, March 14, 2008

This week so far

Its not been the best week so far but things could be a lot worse.
After a good weekend last weekend, things went a bit down hill. Worked
until 8 on monday in consett.

Then when i walked in the house on tuesday night, i was met by my dad
rushing down the stairs telling me the pipe was leaking. If had been
fitting a radiator for me, but when he had been fitting a new copper
pipe he'd disturbed one of the old pipes. That wasn't soldered very
well.

I walked a bit further into the house and saw water coming through my
living room ceiling and a pool of water developing on the floor.

Things could of been a lot worse if the water had dripped onto the tv
i had just bought or onto the couch.

I took the following day off and my dad replaced the pipe that had
leaked and luckily the ceiling should be ok, once painted (i hope).

The other thing that was annoying on tuesday, was that i had picked 1
horse to bet on that day as its cheltenham. I didn't get time to put
the bet on though and it came in at 10-1. Nevermind it could of lost
just as easily.

I worked late in middlesbrough on wednesday night, but got home on
time tonight. My dad was in my house when i got home, looking at
another problem i had with the heating, hopefully that might be fixed
tomorrow without having to buy anything else. Thought i might have to
buy a new central heating pump, but hopefully not now.

If i was superstitous, spelt wrong i know. Then i would think my watch
i have had for years is bringing me bad luck. The few times i have
worn it this year, something has gone wrong. Just coincidence but
don't thing i will wear it for a few days, just in case, lol!

The rest of tonight i spent sorting some of my paper work i have had
laid around the last few weeks and filing it away. Boring but pleased
i got it done and started to tidy a few things away but no point until
after tomorrow when my dad will hopefully of fixed my heating problems
and have my bedroom lcd mounted on the wall. That's enough of my dull
week, its putting me to sleep.

No comments: