Saturday, March 01, 2008

Back? Maybe...


Its been nearly 4 months since my last post declaring it was the end of the blog. Although I did say it may be back in the future.

I have missed blogging and recently I have referred back to previous posts to check things, its like an always accessible reminder of what I've done and was thinking.

If this is the return some things will be a bit different I don't think it will include those late time posts where I would say exactly what was going through my head in my personal life. It often caused several different people to get upset. If anyone wrote down the things that went through their head, there would be so many different emotions that you feel at anyone time that you are always bound to upset someone. So those will be kept to myself this time!

Cool old Skool Scooter is on the TV with "Hyper Hyper". Just looked at Metro Radio arena because I remembered I saw they were on. It actually sounds really good, Cascada, Scooter, N-Trance, Booty Luv, UltraBeat. Its £25!!


So much has happened the last few months but gonna try and look forward.

No comments: