Thursday, March 06, 2008

Money growing on trees

I need to tighten up on my spending, I've been spending money like it grows on trees. Just bought another TV and stand. I bought the same TV a month ago originally for my bedroom but I set it up in my living room to test it and it never ended up getting as far at the bedroom.


I am trying to do one room at a time and finish one before moving onto the next. I'm working on my bedroom first. I have repainted the walls from the baby blue or whatever the bright blue was. I can't remember the names of the paint but it looks a lot better. When I've finished I will probably take some pictures.

A new radiator is being fitted by my parents on Saturday, while I'm working (know I'm lucky). The radiator is about £140 because its quite big, the old one was useless.

Then after that I need a new carpet, which wont be cheap and bedding, curtains, etc...

I'm being paid some overtime this month which will cover the TV and the radiator (hopefully).

Anyway I need to stop spending money, I am out for a meal tomorrow night. After which the purse strings will have to be tightened. Although last night I had a dream that I received a cheque for just over £102,000 and have had this dream or at least the cheque part for the last few nights. I'm hoping this part comes true, not sure what the rest of the dream was about but I have a feeling that the rest wasn't so good. Can remember being unsure whether I wanted the cheque. If I have the dream again will try to remember more.

No comments: