Sunday, March 02, 2008

New Website idea


I have had an idea for a website I've wanted to do for months but never got around to actually doing it. Recently I've started being a bit more pro-active and reading up on various topics and thinking of web site names.

Wont say too much at the moment in case I never get it off the ground or change my mind. It does involve walking and other outdoor activities.

Recently more and more I've realised how much I love being out walking and I guess the 2 things I love to do the most are walking and computers. So its natural to try and join them together in some way.

I'm not going to have much time to do anything with the idea over the next month due to work, have already worked a load of overtime this last week and will be doing more probably most nights in March.

I need to keep the website project moving, so hopefully writing it on here will keep me motivated!

Too often I never do any of my ideas and I have seen a few make lots of money for various companies. Not that there is any money in this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back in the saddle again !!

Good for you mate. Hope all is well.

Good luck with the website, let us all know when its up and running....

Steven Horner said...

Thanks mate, if I ever get time to sit down and do the website will probably write it on here.

Whatever happened to your website(s)?