Sunday, May 20, 2007

Night Out

I went out in Crook last night with Jay, Kev and Wayper (Jay's mate). A bit later on Wayne and Binyon came down as well. It wasn't a bad night but ended up being hassle late on outside Bar 56, when some bloke was trying to hit Jay. I didn't know whether to laugh at the bloke trying to throw the punches because it was like comedy hour. They were so feeble it was funny.

There was a huge crowd of people getting in the way, Jay didn't fight and when the bloke heard the full story about the reason he was angry at Jay, he soon calmed down. It was all to do with some lad who pulled a knife on Jay's brother Aaron a couple of months ago. Another time I was out Jay and another of his mates had words with the lad but didn't actually hit him or anything. From what I gather the lad kept saying Jay was going to hit him and was threatening him and stuff but that doesn't sound like Jay at all. Although he did keep pointing him out everytime we saw him.

Anyway the lads parents turned up at the end of all this, he is only about 17 or something. I think its all sorted out now. God I know why I hate going out now, you go out for a quiet drink and there is nothing but hassle.

I ended up talking to Laura at one point in Bar 56 and she actually bought me a drink, she was mortal like so that must of been why. I was talking to another lass in Bar 56 and then again in the pizza shop at the end of the night. She was really nice, was single, had 2 kids though. I asked her for her number but didn't get it, but at least I actually asked for a change. She said she liked someone she could stand up for and I guess look after and I wasn't like that. Think that's what she said anyway.

Jay and Wayper in the Surtees

No comments: